Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fall Flair & Best Yet

I am so in the mood for fall that I just had to make another fall inspired card!
I stamped the solid leaves in summer sun & pumpkin pie on whisper white cardstock. Next I stamped the open leaf in Encore gold and sponged gold around the edges. Applied this to a piece of pumpkin pie card stock. The background is always artichoke and the leaves are stamped with versamark. The sentiment was stamped on whisper white, solid leaf in summer sun and stamped off one time and added sentiment in always artichoke. Sponged pumpkin pie around the edge and applied with dimensionals.

Supplies: Whisper White, Always Artichoke, & Pumpkin Pie cardstock.
Versamark, Encore Gold, Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke, & Summer Sun Ink.
Dimensionals, Curly Label Punch, and a sponge.

1 comment :

Julie Davison said...

This was one of my favorite swaps from our meeting. Well done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...