Thursday, September 25, 2008

Winter Post with some sparkle!

Hi everyone, I thought of this card at work earlier today and could not wait to get home and get it together. I love sparkle so I thought I would add some iridescent ice for them to skate on. It's hard to see in the photo but there are snowflakes in the sky. Used the snow stamp from Punch Pals stamp set. I incorporated all the colors from the Holiday Treasures DSP, love this paper. I made a background for my sentiment by cutting a 1.5 x 1.5 square and rounding the corners. This card looks so much better in person.

Supplies: Winter Post, Punches Three, & Punch Pals stamp sets. Watercolor paper, Baja Breeze, Choc. Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White cardstock. Holiday Treasures DSP. Ink: Versamark, Bashful Blue, Bordering Blue, Ruby Red, Old Olive, & Choc. Chip. Accessories: Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Scallop Die (Maker ? - it was a gift), Real Red ribbon, Square Scallop Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Paint brush, dimensionals.

1 comment :

Stacey Schafer said...

Love what you're doing with the Winter Post set and holiday DSP!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...