Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tab Punch Pumpkin

I saw this on Splitcoast and just had to give it a try. Very Easy. I have searched Splitcoast but I can't find the photo to send you to the link, Sorry :-( If I come across it I will post it for everyone. I punched 16 tabs and folded them in half and then began to stick them together with Snail Adhesive. I used a brown & green pipe cleaner. When it was time to put the pipe cleaners in the center, I first put a strip of sticky strip on the inside spine of tabs and then I used extra sticky strip to put the last tab together for extra support.

Supplies: Pumpkin Pie Cardstock, Tab Punch, Snail Adhesive, Sticky Strip, & Pipe Cleaners.

4 comments :

Stacey Schafer said...

so cool, cindy:)

Jessica said...

LOVE it! I'd like to use this idea with my children's class! So punchy!

Sue from Oregon said...

TFS...I will have to give this a try!

Julie Davison said...

sooo cute!! I hadn't seen this one yet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...