Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Happy Heart

My upline the "Fabulous" Julie Davison view her blog HERE is the inspiration for this card. I cased her sketch. I am still patiently awaiting my Love You Much Bundle from Stampin' Up! The Holiday's put a damper on shipping :-(
Until then, I'm using what I've already have.
The butterfly was stamped with black Stazon and I used the 2-way glue inside the wings to make them sparkle. The Love circle has glitter also

Stamps: A Happy Heart & Happy Heart Day
Paper: Whisper White, Pixie Pink, Real Red, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Black Stazon, Riding Hood Red, Pixie Pink
Accessories: 2-Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Dimensionals, Photo Corner Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch

2 comments :

Julie Davison said...

Love your take on this layout! :)

Stacey Schafer said...

this is sooooo cute, Cindy! love the color combo with the tic tac toe image:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...