Sunday, January 25, 2009

Love You Much - Valentine's Card


I just had to do a close up so you could see the sparkle of the Dazzling Diamonds glitter!
This was a real easy card to make, I just love the Candy Lane DSP and Heart to Heart punch. I used my Scallop Edge Punch to make the ric rac, filled in the LOVE with 2-way glue and added Dazzling Diamonds glitter.
Stamps: Love You Much
Ink: Black Stazon & Green Galore Marker
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, & Candy Lane DSP
Accessories: Heart to Heart punch, Scallop Edge punch, 2-Way Glue, & Dazzling Diamonds glitter

3 comments :

Norine said...

this is very pretty love the glitter
looks great
Hugs
Norine

Stacey Schafer said...

cute, cute! I have a little somethin' for you on my blog:)

Maria said...

Awww, Cindy. . .your Valentines card is so sweet! I love the word "Love". . .such a great image to make a statement. A special someone will feel loved receiving your card!!

Thank you for joining the PCP Christmas site!! Hope you will be able to play along. . .just to get your Christmas cards out of the way!!

Maria

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...