Sunday, May 24, 2009

Graduation Card for my Friend!









My friend Crystal received her MBA at graduation last Saturday and this is the card I made for her. I purchased the cap & gown at Hobby Lobby in the scrapbook section, I just could not resist! I also found this paper and Crystal likes browns, plus the fact that there is glitter in the flowers was an added bonus. Graduation was awesome and afterwards we were also invited to dinner. Crystal made mention out of the blue one day that she wanted a Wii, so we got her one! She said, "You guy's, a Wii!!!" But that's not all, during desert her boyfriend Dave proposed to her! What an awesome day.
Stamps: Say it with Scallops
Paper: Very Vanilla, Gable Green, Floral Print - "The Paper Studio"
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Acc: Cap & Gown, Scallop Square Punch, MS Border Punch, Crystals, Barely Banana GG Ribbon, Dimensionals

1 comment :

Maria Matter said...

Cindy, this is a wonderful card! Great job!
Congrats to your friend and Wow, a Wii! How cool is that!
Hope you're enjoying your week!
Blessings, Maria

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...