Saturday, August 1, 2009

Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 1








Stacey's Stamping Stage unveiled a new look and a new Color Challenge and I just had to participate! Love the colors and the bedding so I thought I would recreate my own version.
I started with a Whisper White base then using the Sizzlets Little Leaves Die I cut out Not Quite Navy and Night of Navy leaves. I put the Not Quite Navy leaves down first using Tombo Multi-Mono adhesive then I put the Night of Navy just off center of the Not Quite Navy Leaves.
Thanks for stopping by :-)
Stamps: Oval All
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Acc: Big Shot, Sizzlets Little Leaves, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Tombo Multi-Mono Adhesive, Dimensionals

5 comments :

Stacey Schafer said...

This is awesome, Cindy! I love how the Little Leaves sizzlet mimics the inspiration photo...fabulous! Thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call Act 1!

Julie Davison said...

Wow! That die is a perfect match to the inspiration photo! Your card is great!

LeAnne said...

Woohoo, Cindy, way to go with Stacey's Show Stopper!!! This is beautiful!

Nancy Riley said...

Your take on the inspiration piece is PERFECTION!!! Well done!

Maria Matter said...

Cindy, this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Blessings, Maria

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...