Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thank you card using Outline Stickers.



Hi, just wanted to try these stickers that I received as a gift. They are outline stickers that come in various designs. Thought they would look cute on a 3x3 card as they are just the right size.
I placed the sticker onto Very Vanilla and then painted the flowers with Twinkling H2O's (shimmery watercolors) because I like shimmer & sparkle! I used the 1 1/2 inch circle punch to cut it out and layered onto the Bermuda Bay Scallop. A little ribbon and a white gel pen to put some dots on the scallop. I really like how this turned out, I may have to make some more.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Loving the weather here in Illinois, in the 70's, gotta love that global warming! Thanks for stopping by :-)
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Very Vanilla & Bermuda Bay
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Acc: Outline Stickers, 1 1/2 inch Circle Punch, Scallop Punch, Twinkling H2O's, Paint Brush, Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Ribbon, Signo White Gel Pen & Dimensionals.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...