Sunday, August 23, 2009

Wandering Words meets Autumn Days




I wanted to make a very colorful card with fall colors. I got my inspiration from Stampin' Up's! Designer Series Paper "Autumn Traditions." I started out with Kraft cardstock and randomly stamped the leaves in different colors and since I just had to try out this new stamp I thought I might has well use my markers and do the leaves on the stamp in different colors. I really love how this card turned out, may have to make another one.
Have a great week and thanks for stopping by :-)
Stamps: Wandering Words, Autumn Days, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Kraft, Dusty Durango, Very Vanilla
Ink & Markers: Ruby Red, More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Dusty Durango
Acc: Dusty Durango Polka Dot Ribbon, Word Window & Modern Label Punches, Gold Brads, Dimensionals

3 comments :

Tara Kieninger said...

Very pretty!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Cindy!
This is gorgeous! I love all the different colored leaves...a great design!

Blessings, Maria

Norine said...

this is so pretty love the colors
Hugs
Norine

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...