Saturday, September 12, 2009

Winter Post


Hello Everyone!  Just trying to use up some scraps as I hate to see paper go to waste when it is so beautiful!
I was going for the "Vintage" look and I really like the stamp from the Hostess Set - Christmas Punch as it has that vintage flair.  The base of the card is Kraft and I sponged Close to Cocoa along the edges as I did with all the paper on this card.  I used Versamark and stamped some snowflakes on the inside. 
 Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend and thanks for stopping by :-)
Stamps:  Winter Post & Christmas Punch
Paper:  Kraft, Very Vanilla, I Wish DSP (retired)
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red, Versamark
Acc:  Large Oval Punch, Nesties, Pearls, Real Red Polka Dot Ribbon, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals & Mini Glue Dots

1 comment :

LeAnne said...

Very pretty, Cindy! I just made a card for my stamp camp very similar to this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...