Saturday, May 15, 2010

"Mother's Day"



Hello Everyone,

I wanted to use some colors that I do not normally use.  Sometimes I just get stuck on the same ones!
This is the card I made for my Mom, she loved it :-)  Base of the card is Barely Banana with Baroque Motifs stamped in Barely Banana.  I used Whisper White and Vellum and ran it through the Big Shot.  Did the masking technique on the flowers.  I used Basic Gray instead of Black, I did not like the harshness of the black when I tried it. 

Stamps:  Well Scripted, Greenhouse Garden, Baroque Motifs
Paper:  Whisper White, Barely Banana, Vellum
Ink:  Barely Banana, Yo Yo Yellow, Pixie Pink, Rose Red, Basic Gray
Accessories:  Silver Brads, Top Note Die, Scallop Circle Punch, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by, hope everyone is having a great weekend :-)

Cindy

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...