Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Butterfly Birthday Wishes



I am on a roll this week, I think I got my Mojo back!  It's been missing and "WOW" I hate when that  happens!  I really am having a hard time getting rid of the Retired Colors so I thought I would just use up what I have and sell my cards at work.  They are always bugging me for cards anyway :-)
This layout is a version of the "Easy Thank You Card" I posted earlier but added a couple of extras, the scalloped edge and the butterfly.

Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy

Stamps:  Watercolor Trio & Priceless
Paper:  Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Tea Party DSP
Ink:  Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo
Accessories:  Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Eyelet Border Punch, Sponge Dauber, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals 

1 comment :

Julie Davison said...

Love your take on this sketch! And so glad you got your mojo back! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...