Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Season of Joy Part 2



















Just had to do another one because I still had some paper left :-)  This design is simple and easy to recreate for mass production.  Not sure who makes the Snowflake brad, I got a grab bag gift and these were inside. It's hard to see in the photo, but I used Versamark on it and then added Iridescent Ice embossing powder and set it with the Heat Tool.  I know everyone probably thinks I am nuts for starting already, but Christmas is only "5" months away! 

Thanks for stopping by :-)
Cindy

Stamps:  Season of Joy
Paper:  Old Olive, Very Vanilla, SU DSP (retired)
Ink:  Real Red, Versamark
Accessories: 3/4" Real Red Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Heat Tool, Iridescent Ice EP, Snowflake Brad, Dimensionals

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...