Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bells & Boughs Sneak Peak!

























Happy Sunday Everyone,

I received my "Holiday Mini" pre-order this week!  I can't wait until September 1st, you are gonna love this catalog.  The images are from the Stamp Set "Bells & Boughs."  The sentiment is very vintage looking so I thought I would continue with the vintage theme and distress everything.  The sentiment fit perfectly into the Scallop Oval Punch and layered onto the "New" Extra Large Decorative Label Punch.
The paper is also from the Mini called Deck the Halls.  I sponged Always Artichoke around the edges and then sprayed it with the Log Cabin Smooch Spritz, the Very Vanilla under it was also sponged with Always Artichoke.  Hard to photograph, but if you click on the photo you can see some shimmer on the Poinsettia's.  This look was achieved by mixing a drop of Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint with one drop of Real Red ink refill and then applied with a paint brush on Watercolor Paper.  The pine boughs look like I used some Chocolate Chip but I did not.  I painted an area too dark and so I added water to remove some of it with a paper towel and that is the result got.  That was easy :-)

Enjoy, stay cool and thanks for stopping by,
Cindy

Stamps:  Bells & Boughs
Paper:  Watercolor, Very Vanilla, Real Red, Deck the Halls DSP
Ink:  Real Red, Black Stazon, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green
Accessories:  Coluzzle Oval, Scallop Oval & Decorative Label Punch, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Sponges, Paint Brushes, Dimensionals

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...