Thursday, August 30, 2012

Wicked Halloween

I felt like water coloring after a busy day at work, calms me down!  The little girl image was water colored using a blender pen.  Once she was colored I cut out a 2 inch circle for the moon and attached it with some temporary adhesive.  I also stamped the girl image and cut her out to cover her up while I was sponging.  The first layer is Daffodil Delight, then Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant and Certainly Celery for the grass.  The last color was sponged in Early Espresso.  This was all done with sponge daubers as I feel I have a little more control with them.  The moon was lightly sponged with Daffodil Delight.  Stamped the spider web with Sahara Sand, sentiment in Black Stazon and sponged the edge with Elegant Eggplant, added a layer of Pumpkin Pie and popped that up on a dimensional.
 
Thanks for stopping by :-)
 
Cindy
 
Stamps:  Greeting Card Kids and Wicked Cool
Paper:  Watercolor, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Black Stazon, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Basic Gray, Certainly Celery, Elegant Eggplant, Blush Blossom, Pink Pirouette, Night of Navy, Perfect Plum
Accessories:  Sponge Daubers, Blender Pen, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Dimensionals

 

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...