Friday, September 7, 2012

Blossom Sympathy

 
I work in a Medical Office, in that office there are several Doctors.  One is very special to the practice as he is the Gyne Oncologist.  It takes special people like him to take care of those with cancer.  As we all know, sometimes there is no cure :'-(
So, I make the Sympathy cards for his office.  They really appreciate it.  I donate my cards to them knowing that some family will be touched by a hand made card.
I apologize for the retired paper and ribbon but this is what I do with it and I just wanted to share my card.  Have a Great Weekend Everyone!
 
Thanks for stopping by :-)
 
Cindy
 
 
 
Stamps:  Mixed Bunch, Thoughts and Prayers
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Beau Chateau DSP (retired)
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Blossom, Boho Blossom and Corner Rounder Punches, Marina Mist Brad (Subtles)  5/8" Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon (retired), Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals.
 

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...