Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Christmas Gift Tags with Holder & Envelopes







I have a workshop coming up soon and my Hostess wants to learn how to emboss.  I am going to demonstrate embossing with the Mug from Scentsational Season stamp set.  Four 3x3 cards and envelopes will fit in the gift tag holder that I made from the Scallop Envelope Bigz Die.  This will also be her Hostess gift from me.
 
Thanks for stopping by :-)
 
Cindy
 
 
Stamps:  Scentsational Season, Chock-Full of Cheer, Delightful Decorations, Stylin' Snowfolk, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Naturals Ivory, Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade DSP, Silver Glimmer
Ink:  Real Red, Versamark, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, Holiday Collection Framelits, Scallop Envelope Bigz Die, Pearl Basic Jewel, Silver Glimmer Brad, Silver EP, Heat Tool, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals
 


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...