Thursday, September 6, 2012

Razzleberry Birthday

 
I needed a quick and easy birthday card so I broke out the Blossom Punch.  Love the Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper!  Used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the sentiment and glued it all together.  The new 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch (in the Holiday Catalog on page 7) fits perfectly inside the blossom.  Did a little layering with the Boho Blossom Punch and a Rich Razzleberry Glimmer Brad and popped it up on a Dimensional.  I can see making a lot of these and just leave the sentiment off until I need a card and add what I need then!
 
Thanks for stopping by :-)
 
Cindy
 
 
 
Stamps:  Perfectly Penned
Paper:  Naturals Ivory, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Delight, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Blossom, Boho Blossom and  1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punches, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Brights Glimmer Brads, Dimensionals
 

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...