Sunday, October 7, 2012

Cupcake Birthday

 
Trying out some different color combos, Gumball Green and Rich Razzleberry.  I really like how the Gumball Green pops on the Rich Razzleberry!  I used a retired Sizzlet Die for the cupcake (I did not know it had retired until I went looking for the name of it in the new SU Catalog :-(  I use it a lot for birthdays).  Anyway, this card is for my Niece who turns 20 today!
 
Thanks for stopping by :-)
 
Cindy
 
 
 
Stamps:  Perfectly Penned
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Gumball Green in card stock & Coredinations, Rich Razzleberry, Silver & Red Razzleberry, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Ink:  Gumball Green, Crumb Cake (used in the cupcake holder for a little shading)
Accessories:  Cupcake Sizzlet (retired), Crimper, Small Heart Punch, Gumball Green Stitched Ribbon and Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Sanding Block, Dimensionals
 

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...