Monday, October 15, 2012

Gently Falling Thanksgiving

 

 
I recently purchased the Fancy Fan embossing folder and just had to try it!  I did some sponging with Early Espresso to give it a distressed look.  The Pumpkin Pie leaf was not showing up well so I added a piece of Coredinations Gumball Green card stock.  I used the Lacy Brocade embossing folder on it then sanded and sponged.  Having that Gumball Green behind that leaf just made it pop.  Pretty easy card, just a little fussy cutting the leaves.  I did not want to distract from the colorful leaves so I decided to use a Natural Button, Linen Thread and Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon.
 
Thanks for stopping by :-)
 
Cindy
 
 
 
Stamps:  Gently Falling, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Coredinations Gumball Green
Ink:  More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Natural Button, Linen Thread, Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Lacy Brocade and Fancy Fan embossing folders, Word Window Punch, Glue Dots and Dimensionals


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...