Saturday, November 24, 2012

Clean & Simple Noel

 
I really like to do reverse masking to give my images a frame.  I am also in LOVE with the color Pool Party and find that it goes well with a lot of colors!  First I sponged on the Pool Party using a Sponge Dauber.  Then I stamped the sentiment and then stamped the holly berry vine.  Colored in the berries with Real Red, a light tap on the berry with a white gel pen and then decided it need some bling.  So, I colored some Basic Jewel Rhinestones with a Red Sharpie marker and applied.  Did a line of glue with the 2-Way Glue Pen around the bordered and added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  A bow at the top for a finishing touch.
 
I hope everyone had a safe and fun filled Thanksgiving, thanks for stopping by :-)
 
Cindy
 
 
Stamps:  Greetings of the Season, Christmas Blessings
Paper:  Whisper White, Pool Party
Ink:  Early Espresso, Gumball Green, Pool Party, Real Red
Accessories:   Basic Jewel Rhinestones, Sponge Dauber, White Gel Pen, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Glue Dots 
 

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...