Sunday, November 4, 2012

Vintage Christmas

I was playing around with the Core'dinations card stock and decided to turn it over and sand the debossed side for something different.  I sponged around the edges with and sponge dauber and some Crumb Cake Classic ink. Merry Christmas was stamped in Cherry Cobbler.  I stamped the Poinsettia's with Black Stazon onto water color paper.  I water colored with blender pens and Classic Ink.  I started out the poinsettia's with Pretty in Pink and then Real Red.  The poinsettia leaves were done in Gumball Green and the pine boughs were first colored with Always Artichoke then some Soft Suede down the middle and then did the tips in Gumball Green.  I sprayed the Poinsettia's with Champagne Mist mixed with rubbing alcohol to give it some shimmer.  The sentiment seemed a little lonely in the middle all by itself so I stamped some snowflakes and embossed them with Iridescent Ice embossing powder.  This card is way prettier in person, I wish you could see the sparkle!
 
Thanks for stopping by :-)
 
Cindy
 
 
Stamps:  Greetings of the Season, Bells & Boughs, Snow Swirled
Paper:  Water Color, Naturals Ivory, Core'dinations Gumball Green
Ink:  Versamark, Black Stazon, Cherry Cobbler, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Gumball Green, Soft Suede, Always Artichoke, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Lacy Brocade EF, Iridescent Ice EP, Heat Tool, Blender Pens, Sponge Daubers, Champagne Mist, Labels Framlits, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
 

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...