Sunday, January 6, 2013

Something is wrong with Blogger!

I wanted to post a photo of my recent Valentine's Day card but it will not even give me the option to upload my photo! 

Here is a link, you can view my card at Splitcoaststampers!

The card base is 4 1/4" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4" to make a square card that will fit into an A-2 envelope.

The Ticket stamp has a heart shape on it but I wanted to give it a little pop by adding a Red Glimmer heart.  I used the Owl Punch to get that small heart.

Sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully this will be up and running soon!

Thanks for stopping by :-)
 
Cindy
 
 

1 comment :

Unknown said...

What a pretty card! I left you a comment over on your SCS gallery, too.

I had the same problem with Blogger over the past few days when I used Internet Explorer, but when I switched browsers and used Google Chrome it allowed me to upload with no problems. Have you tried switching browsers? Not sure if it will work for you, but it did for me. I have read a lot of people aren't able to upload photos to Blogger right now, so you're not alone! Hope it's fixed soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...