Saturday, January 26, 2013

Springtime Thank You


I know it's only January but I am ready for Spring and some nice bright colors!
I saw this sketch over at Retro Sketches and loved it.  Did not get my card posted in time but that's okay, I'm always looking for new sketches to try.  I stamped the background using the Flowering Flourishes stamp set using Lucky Limeade stamped off once.  Stamped the Sentiment in Black Stazon directly onto the Designer Series Paper and layered onto another piece and adhered to card.  Stamped and cut 3 flowers added brads and popped them up for some dimension.  Embossed a scrap of Pool Party card stock with the Fancy Fan folder and then punched out my butterflies.  Added some Pool Party Bakers Twine to them for some antennas and adhered them with Glue Dots.

Thanks for stopping by :-)

Cindy



Stamps:  Secret Garden, Flowering Flourishes, Perfectly Penned
Paper:  Basic Gray, Whisper White, Pool Party, Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP
Ink:  Black Stazon, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Regal Rose
Accessories:  Secret Garden Framelits, In Color Printed Brads, Fancy Fan EF, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Pool Party Bakers Twine, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...