Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Day

I have had the stamp set Ciao, Baby! for awhile now and I finally got a chance to break it out!  I always need birthday cards so I thought I'd use the Happy Day stamp.  I wanted to add an image to signify that this is a birthday card and did not have anything small enough.  Then I had an idea, use the top of the cupcake from the Sale-a-Bration Patterned Occasions set!
Embossed the Midnight Muse card stock with the Fancy Fan embossing folder then popped my images on dimensionals.  Quick and easy!

Thanks for stopping by :-)

Cindy


Stamps:  Ciao Baby!, Patterned Occasions, Sweet Essentials
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla, Print Poetry DSP
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Real Red
Accessories:  Petite Curly Label Punch, Fancy Fan EF, Corner Rounder, Dimensionals

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...