Saturday, March 2, 2013

Bloomin' Shades of Pink!


I am not sure of the name of this technique, but I found this beautiful card by
Karen Barber at Splitcoaststampers with a brief description of how she made her flowers.
The flowers are heat embossed in white, then with Whisper White Craft Ink and a little water I painted the flowers white and allowed to dry over night.  The paper starts to pill if it is too wet!  I used a paint brush and my re-inkers with a little water to get this creamy looking color.  

Thanks for stopping by :-)

Cindy

Stamps:  Bloomin' Marvelous, Fabulous Florets
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple
Ink:  Versamark, Whisper White Craft, Melon Mambo and Regal Rose Classic 
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Paint Brush, Scallop Oval and Bitty Butterfly punches, Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...