Sunday, March 10, 2013

Easter Mojo



Playing along with the Mojo Monday Sketch 283!  I decided to do another Easter card, after that I only have one more to go.  Chose my colors from the Print Poetry DSP.  The Bunny was water colored and then I paper pieced his eggshell. Some Dazzling Details on his scarf and the strips on the egg.  I used the Large Paper Doily Sizzlit as a back drop for the bunny.  Trimmed it down so it would fit the way I wanted it to.  Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by :-)

Cindy

Stamps:  Everybunny
Paper:  Water Color, Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Very Vanilla, Print Poetry DSP
Ink:  Black Stazon, Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi
Accessories:  Large Paper Doily Sizzlit, 2 1/2 Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Oval & Scallop Oval punches, Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Dazzling Details, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...