Monday, March 25, 2013

Up, Up and Away!


I needed one more Easter card for my Niece and thought she would like this Bunny in a balloon.   
Once again, I decided to water color my image using my SU Classic Ink Pads.  The sky was done by cutting a wavy piece of card stock and then sponging with a sponge dauber with Bashful Blue.  I then moved the card stock into different positions to sponge to achieve the look of clouds.  Hope everyone has a great week!

Thanks for stopping by :-)

Cindy

Stamps:  Everybunny
Paper:  Water Color, Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise
Ink:  Black Stazon, Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Melon Mambo, Bashful Blue, Sahara Sand
Accessories:  Scallop Oval & Decorative Label Punches, Primrose Petals Satin Stitched Ribbon, Dazzling Details, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...