Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Water Color Bunny



The Everybunny stamp set is so fun!  I love to water color with my Stampin' Up! Classic Ink Pads.  I stamped the Bunny with Black Stazon along with the flowers from the Bunny in the Egg Balloon.  I paper pieced her dress using Print Poetry DSP, the hem was colored with a white gel pen.  It's hard to see in the photo, but I added some Dazzling Details to the flower trail and the center of the flowers on her dress.  Just a fun one layer card.

Thanks for stopping by :-)

Cindy

Stamps:  Everybunny
Paper:  Water color, Primrose Petals, Print Poetry DSP
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Primrose Petals, River Rock, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Black Stazon
Accessories:  Signo White Gel Pen, Dazzliing Details, Sponge Dauber, Paint Brushes


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...