Saturday, April 13, 2013

Anniversary Celebration


A co-worker of mine needed an anniversary card for her in-laws and she asked me to make a card for her.  This is what I made.  The Very Vanilla was first die cut and then I stamped the flourish and the watermark dots with Sahara Sand Ink.  I then ran it through the Fancy Fan Embossing Folder and sponged the edge with Crumb Cake Ink.  To give the two Full Hearts a little more definition, I sponged them in Midnight Muse Ink.  I adhered the female heart to the Very Vanilla and popped the male heart up on dimensionals.  I can't wait to hear how they liked their card!

Thanks for stopping by :-)

Cindy
Stamps:  Everything Eleanor, French Foliage, Embellished Events
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse, Print Poetry DSP, Red Glimmer
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Sahara Sand
Accessories:  Neutrals Brads, Basic Pearls, Punches:  Full Heart, Small Heart, Word Window, Modern Label.
Labels Collection Framelits, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...