Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Bordering Beautiful Birthday


I posted a card on Saturday using this same technique.  Click Here to see that post.
I wanted to see what it would look like using Pretty in Pink card stock.  First emboss image with white embossing powder and heat set.  Then I used a light application of Pretty in Pink Classic Ink mixed with water and then added some Melon Mambo.  Be very careful with the amount of water that you use or the paper will pill.  Gumball Green for the leaves and the two small flowers with Daffodil Delight.  Added some Basic Pearls in the centers of the flowers.
I really love the look of the flowers.  Next I think I'll try Wisteria Wonder card stock with Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant!

Thanks for stopping by :-)

Cindy

Stamps:  Bordering on Romance, Perfectly Penned
Paper:  Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron
Ink:  Versamark, Black Stazon, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Paint Brushes, Basic Pearls

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...