Monday, May 13, 2013

Secret Garden Thank You


Well, I finally got my computer fixed!  It did not want to upload my photos from my camera, UGH!    I recently took a trip and had a good friend watch my Furry Feline Friends while we were away.   So I wanted to make a super special thank you card for her.  Her favorite color is Orange (see her birthday card) but decided to add a little extra color.

I started with a base of Whisper White card stock. Using the leaf from the Secret Garden Framlits, I cut out four leaves and lightly tacked them down with snail.  Next I filled a spritzer with Pool Party re-inker, Champagne Shimmer paint and rubbing alcohol and spritzed my paper.  After the paper dried I removed my leaf templates to reveal the white underneath them.  Next I stamped the flowers and then some leaves.  The Flower Trim was soaked in Pumpkin Pie re-inker and water and then placed on a paper towel to dry.  I really like the background, it really has depth.  I only wish I could pick up the shimmer on camera!

Thanks for stopping by :-)

Cindy


Stamps:  Secret Garden, Papillon Potpourri, Perfectly Penned
Paper:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Sunshine & Sprinkle DSP
Ink:  Gumball Green, Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories:  Pool Party Re-inker, Spritzer, Champagne Shimmer Paint, Rubbing Alcohol, Elegant Butterfly Punch, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Pumpkin Pie Re-inker, 5/8" Flower Trim, Secret Garden Framlits




No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...