Thursday, May 23, 2013

Water Color Flower Garden


I saw this technique and had to try it as I love to water color!  First emboss the water color paper with the Flower Garden Embossing folder.  Then I put a drop of Daffodil Delight re-inker onto a plastic lid with a little water and started painting the center.  I did the same with the Pretty in Pink and Gumball Green.  I wanted to highlight the edges of the flowers and stems a bit more for definition.  Once dry, I used the brush tip of my marker to make the raised areas a little darker.  I used the Color Spritzer Tool with the Crumb Cake marker to spray on some background color.  Embossed and sponged some butterflies, added a sentiment and some brads.  Easy Peasey!

Thanks for stopping by :-)
Cindy

Stamps:  Papillon Potpourri, Create a Cupcake
Paper:  Water Color, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Pretty in Pink
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Gumball Green, Pretty in Pink, Black Stazon
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Flower Garden EF, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Subtles Brads, Color Spritzer Tool, Sponge Daubers, Paint Brushes, Dimensionals 

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...